Dr Jason Lim
B.Sc. (Hons), Ph.D., NUS, Singapore
Expert Examiner and Marker for Various Local and International Examination Boards
Dr Lim is a Senior Educationist at the Mathematical Sciences Learning Centre, Singapore. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree and a Doctor of Philosophy degree from the National University of Singapore. Dr Lim is a teacher-trainer by profession and has more than 20 years of teaching experiences both in local schools and in private practices. He has served as classroom teacher, adjunct professor and mathematics and science Olympiad training coach. At present, he continues to speak at conferences, teach mathematics and sciences as well as contribute to the mathematical sciences education community.
Dr Lim is a member of various international mathematical societies all over the world. The diverse mathematical societies allow him to keep abreast of the current trends and practices in the mathematics and sciences education fields. In addition, he is a member of the World Council for Gifted and Talented Children. The World Council for Gifted and Talented Children, Inc. (WCGTC) is a world-wide non-profit organization whose primary goal is to provide advocacy and support for gifted children. He specializes in teaching both the Integrated Program (IP) and the Gifted Education Program (GEP).
Active in mathematical sciences educational research, he is also often invited to conduct workshops for parents and teachers both locally and in neighboring countries as well as present research findings at international conferences.
International Standing For Math
- Member, Charter College Of Teaching, London, United Kingdom.
- International Associate, Australia Association of Mathematics Teacher, Inc, Australia.
- Member, Association of Mathematics Educators, Singapore.
- Member, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, America.
- Member, Association of Teachers of Mathematics, United Kingdom.
- Member, Singapore Mathematical Society, Singapore.
- Member, American Mathematical Society, America.
- Member, European Mathematical Society, Finland.
International Standing For Science
- Member, National Science Teachers Association, America.
- Member, Association of Science Education, United Kingdom.
- Member, Society for College Science Teachers, America.
- Member, Association of Tutors in Science Education, United Kingdom.